Customer service compliments and complaints
We are committed to effective complaints management and will deal with all complaints against our actions, decisions or officers’ conduct in a responsive, confidential and fair manner. Complaints can be made regarding a range of issues, including:
- a decision the company has made or not made
- the service we provided or not provided
- a service that is funded by the us
- the behaviour of our employees
- an act or practice of our company in relation to the individual's personal information that may be a breach of the Information Privacy Act.
A complaint about a decision or action by EU Domains & Trademarks must be made no later than 12 months after the complainant was notified or made aware of the decision or action. Complaints made outside this time period will only be reviewed if its considered that there are exceptional circumstances that warrant consideration of the out-of-time complaint.
We want to hear your feedback – good or bad – to help us ensure we are delivering a quality service to the community.